EGR will cover the following under warranty:
- Parts that are incorrectly boxed / labeled or missing to complete a full set.
- Parts that look to arrive in good condition, with the box in good condition, but scratches or scuffing are evident on the part once opened, that could not have been caused by shipping or rough handling.
- Parts that do not fit the vehicle they are advised as fitting.
- Parts that are clearly deformed / mis-molded when compared to the corresponding vehicle area they are advised as fitting.
- Flaking or Peeling of screen-printing on the rear of hood shields (patriot etc.) where only a minimal time (less than 3mths) has elapsed since original purchase.
- Flaking or peeling of acrylic capped surface on any Fender Flare or Aerowrap product.
- Double-sided tape adhesion failure between the product and the tape only.
EGR will NOT cover the following as warranty items:
- Misuse, abuse, modifications, neglect, solvent attack or improper installation that is in direct violation of the provided Installation Instructions.
- Labor charges, Injuries, other loss or damages (incidental or other) incurred during installation or due to incorrect installation.
- Fading of color in material due to ageing.
- Discoloration of material.
- Scratching or scuffing that has clearly occurred post installation.
- Any breakage, shattering or cracking due to impact.
- Damage due to rough handling by freight companies.
- Minimal variation between fit, form and function of a single or multi part product when comparing different manufacture runs. or LHS to RHS.
- The costs associated with painting of any product that was not first verified for fit to its intended vehicle before painting occurred.
- Noise or vibration sounds that occur after product install. These can be fixed by other means without product replacement.
- Adhesion failure between the tape and the intended vehicle part.
- Replacement of any OEM part. The dealer must handle all genuine accessory warranties where the original purchase was made.
- Warping or deforming of the part due to the use on another accessory in combination with our accessory. (eg. Over tightened stake pocket tie-downs affecting the fit of our BRC’s)
EGR’s Warranty Statement:
EGR Incorporated guarantees to the original purchaser of EGR products that they will not break under normal usage during the life of the motor vehicle on which they are installed. This warranty shall only be effective while the original purchaser owns the motor vehicle and shall not apply to EGR products which have been removed from the original vehicle on which they were installed.
EGR Incorporated will warrant any part during the warranty period which proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use, service or maintenance. Return alleged defective part to the place of purchase for replacement or refund. Please have a copy of your purchase receipt available.
The foregoing is the only express warranty made by the manufacturer and is limited to the duration of this warranty.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. LABOR CHARGES, INJURIES OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE INCURRED DURING INSTALLATION, PAINT OR PAINTING OF EGR INCORPORATED PARTS, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED.
This warranty is void for any damages to the product due to misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation or any use violative of instructions furnished by EGR Incorporated.